Each year EFIL Academy supplies it’s network with high-quality trainings, seminars and meetings. These activites take place around Europe with the help of our partner organisations and some are also on-line. EFIL strives to organise activities that address current needs in the network. The Training & Intercultural Learning Advisory Body (TICLAB) provides input and guidelines regarding the activities offered as well as the annual theme.
Volunteer Trainings and Seminars:
- Intercultural Learning Seminar (annual)
- Advocacy Training (biennial)
- Skill-based Training (annual)
- Governance Seminar (biennial)
- Training for Trainers (annual)
- and others
- Head of Office Meeting (annual)
- Programme Directors Meeting (annual)
- Organisational Development Coordinator’s Meeting (biennial)
- Support Staff Meeting (biennial)
Past Seminars and Trainings:
Interested in seeing what seminars and trainings EFIL has provided in the past? Check out the Biennial Reports of past years.
Many EFIL Academy activities are financially supported by: