Logo for the PEACE Program
Calling all partners!
We are looking for a new visual identity and need your help.
We are seeking volunteers who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our organizations mission,”Peace in Europe and Asia through global citizenship education.” The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins from mid April 2017. Submissions will be accepted till 15 May 2017. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to [email protected]
- Submitted in their original source file and
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of “Peace in Europe and Asia through global citizenship education.” Design should be universal in theme, and not nation specific.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must follow the AFS brand. Please refer to the AFS Brand visual guidelines (color palette etc.) in the AFS World Café Brand Center.
- AFS logo, AAI and EFIL logo should be integrated – you can find them in the header of the email or contact [email protected] of higher resolution logos.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Steering Committee members. Contestants agree that their logo and name(s) may be used both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the project and AFS. Additionally, project owners may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the center. In order to show our gratitude the winner will receive a surprise package from India, packed by the members of the Steering Committee.
Aim of the programme:
The overall aim of the project is to develop a new sustainable 3 month secondary school exchange programmebetween Asian and Europe called PEACE (Peace in Europe and Asia through global Citizenship Education) which recognises non formal learning. In addition the project aims at strengthen the volunteer force which supports the programme, empowering them to take ownership of the PEACE Program and making the volunteers themselves active global citizens.
- Foster mutual knowledge and understanding between Asian and Europe to contribute to an increase in numbers and quality of intercultural exchanges
- Promote active global citizenship
- Develop new content and relevant educational materials based on best practises of the European Citizenship Trimester Programme ( ETCP) and the open badges
- Develop training skills of volunteers/staff
- Strengthen non formal learning opportunities in Europe and Asia and contribute to the recognition of it
- Profiling exchange organisations as quality providers of global citizenship education
- Establish links to the other organisation in the field of global citizenships education