AFS Norway is currently seeking two EVS-Volunteers for the duration of one year, starting August/September (we’re flexible on the starting date). The main task for the EVS volunteer will be volunteer development though arranging and developing trainings, activities and seminars. The EVS-volunteers will work together with the Volunteer Development Coordinator and ICL responsible. Accommodation, transport, language course and other practical arrangement will be taken care of. The EVS-volunteers will live in a host family in Oslo or the surrounding areas.
The project has duration of one year. The EVSers will have most of the working days at the office in Oslo, but will spend some out of office for trainings or events.
The EVSers will work together with the Volunteer Development Coordinator and ICL responsible, but will also be able to work independently. Throughout the year, there will be two major training events, but the EVSer can in addition develop his or her own activities and trainings depending on funding and creativity. The EVSer will also be working with the Norwegian Pool of Trainers (NORPOT) and ICL group.
- Volunteer experience, preferably as a trainer.
- Basic knowledge about volunteerism, active citizenship, intercultural learning and training.
- Motivation for staying in Norway for a year, living in a host family, learning Norwegian, working at the AFS NOR-office and delivering trainings.
We can offer
- A flexible and exciting work environment.
- Training according to need.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Experience of working professionally with volunteers.
- Norwegian language course.
How to apply
Send your CV and a motivational letter to [email protected] before March 19th
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our current EVS-volunteers, Bara Fenclova & Robin Segers or Volunteer Development Coordinator Jonas Ørnes Andersen
Bara Fenclova: [email protected]
Robin Segers: [email protected]
Jonas Ørnes Andersen [email protected]