EFIL appreciates many of the novelties of the Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027 and calls for the continuation of:
● Erasmus+ KA3 support to European civil society organisations in the field of youth and education, with an increase of the overall grant taking into account inflation
● KA2 calls at European level for European civil society organisations in the field of youth and education
● the lump sum system in KA2, and implementation of a similar system across the programme
● the accreditation system within KA1
We call for and Erasmus+ programme which:
○ Promotes Long Term Individual Pupil Mobility (IPM) of 3 to 10 months in general as a unique transformative experience and as means of bridging formal, non-formal, and informal learning.
○ Encourages schools to conduct Erasmus+ Long Term IPM activities with support from expert non-profit organisations as this type of mobility requires specific expertise and infrastructure and considerable time commitment which cannot be expected from school staff.
You can find the full paper here: EFIL position paper – Erasmus+ 2021-27 mid term evaluation